Hello everyone in this whole wide, wide world! So I was Tagged for the Q&A tag. And I did it!
So here are the rules for it!
1.Thank the blogger who tagged you (Thanks, Rubix Cube!)
2. Answer the questions you were given by that blogger
3. Nominate 10 new bloggers and let them know they’ve been tagged
So let us begin shall we?
- Nuts or raisins in cookies? Nuts! I do NOT like raisins in my cookies.
- If you could rule a country which would it be? Uk? Does that count? Maybe Ireland.
- The weirdest thing that happened this week? That we’re still not doing school because of moving?
- Apple or Android? Apple because that’s all I’ve used.
- What are the top five countries you want to visit? Israel, Scotland, England, Ireland and Australia?
- Pet peeves? When something or someone is scraping against you about every two seconds and you can do nothing to stop it and it makes you itch. When everyone but you says a situation is one way but you say it’s the other way and you know that you’re right but no one believes you.
- What irritates you most about fictional villains? When they’re all cliché and you can predict exactly what they’re going to do.
- What is a piece of literature that is like a comfort blanket to you? Pretty much any good book that I’ve read before and missed reading for a while.
- If you could paint your house any color, what would it be? Does a mural count as a color?
- What is the cutest animal on for legs? I think I might have to say puppies or baby horses. Foxes are cute too.
So there you have it! I did the tag!
So here are my questions to those luckiest of bloggers whom I am going to tag.
- Who’s your favorite author?
- Favorite weather?
- What’s your favorite type of tree?
- What do you think the best non-domestic pet would be for you?
- Do you like scarves or hats better?
- What’s your favorite flavor of Ice cream?
- Do you like new hoodies or old ragged comfy ones?
- Coffee or tea?
- Ocean or lake?
- Favorite breakfast?
And here are the people I tag!
- Someone who enjoys glitter as much as I do
- someone who’s had cake for breakfast
- Someone who’s had a dog
- Someone who’s made one of my recipes
- Someone who didn’t qualify for any of the others but wants to do it
- Someone who loves to draw
- Someone who has eaten chap stick
- Someone who likes apple pie
- Someone who’s written a book
There! Have fun! And as always comment!